Thursday, June 7, 2007

And the winner is....


The (Mighty) Ducks have won the Stanley Cup.
Excuse me while i sit over here and gag for a moment...

...

Okay.


The Ducks beat the Ottawa Senators in 5 games to win their first Stanley Cup. The Sens didn't seem to even show up, getting routed 6-2 in the clincher.
Chris Pronger was suspended for a second time in as many series for game 4 from a blow to the head of a Sen - not sure which, sorry.

Scott Neidermayer won the Con Smyth for Most Valuable Player. Remember, the last time they made the finals, back in 2003, Giguere won the Con Smyth for being the most underrated player in the playoffs.

I still hate Pronger - i didn't watch the end of the game, but i can only assume that that girl hoisted that beautiful trophy up and over his head like that rest of the team. Him touching the cup? I rank that up there with Pam Anderson's ass on it back in 02 when Kid Rock still thought she was hot. I am thankful though that he finally put some glasses on before she gave birth to his baby... Anyway - way off topic. Where was i? Oh yeah. I hate Chris Pronger.

I guess its good that the team that beat the Wings went and won the Cup. And Hurrah for the Neidermayers to win the Stanley Cup together and be able to share it with their mother, who has obviously not taught them any kind of independence, that neither of them could be seperated from thier brother without fear of bleeding to death. Weirdo's. They even share the same beard - short of mr. grey whiskers not found on the face of younger Rob. *Shiver* There is such a thing as TOO close, you guys.

So concludes another hockey season. Short of the awards next week, I'll update the happenings around my team - and the league if my give a shit permits. Until then, I bid Adieu...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger