Monday, April 9, 2007

Ain't No Place for a Nervous Person.






Welcome to the Second Season.
Hi, i'm Lila. My licence plate says HKYMNKY. I'm a long time Red Wings fan, but i'm also a fan of HOCKEY! I Looooove Hockey!


I'll post during each Red Wing game. Beginning Thursday night, and continuing for each game the Red Wings play. I'll post for other games too, just not DURING. I'll give my viewpoints on things, how i think teams are doing and who i think will win. Let The Games Begin!


EASTERN CONFERENCE
No. 1 Buffalo vs. No. 8 N.Y. Islanders
(Sabres in 5)
No. 2 New Jersey vs. No. 7 Tampa Bay
(Devils in 6)
No. 3 Atlanta vs. No. 6 N.Y. Rangers
(Rangers in 5)
No. 4 Ottawa vs. No. 5 Pittsburgh (Penguins in 6)



WESTERN CONFERENCE
No. 1 Detroit vs. No. 8 Calgary (Red Wings in 6)
No. 2 Anaheim vs. No. 7 Minnesota (Anaheim in 6)
No. 3 Vancouver vs. No. 6 Dallas (Stars in 7)
No. 4 Nashville vs. No. 5 San Jose (Predators in 6)

1 comment:

Spinner said...

Hockey rulz. Theres a photo of Holmstrom that is classic on my blog entry of 3/24, you should check it out.

Powered By Blogger